Repair Process Mechanic
We are looking for a Repair Process Mechanic to perform various tasks in accordance with PAT repair process specifications and applicable CMMs with supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Glass/Acrylic Polishing
• Perform preparation and finish work of cockpit windows, disassemble window components
• Perform and record various tests and visual inspections
• Basic mechanical skills including use of hand and power tools
• Ability to identify parts & tag with applicable repairable tags for traceability
• Ability to identify materials and window components and special handling instructions
• Ability to read diagrams, blueprints & drawings
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a Quality Manager with a solid background (5-7 years) of quality management systems experience in an Aerospace environment with significant experience with FAA Part 145. The successful candidate will coordinate quality system activities with manufacturing, engineering, sales and marketing, and other groups within the company, consistent with the Company’s strategic goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other Duties as Assigned.
• Acts as quality interface for all customers, implementing customer specific quality requirements and assuring conformance
• Coordinates directly with FAA DER’s on existing and future repairs
• Manages normal FAA 145 functions, OP Spec Revisions, and OE manual revisions
• Instills a disciplined approach to seek out and eliminate quality problems at all levels of the organization, achieved through a sustained, results-oriented process to instill this culture changing mindset into all levels of the organization through leadership, tools, metrics and training
• Defines a road map of continuous improvement for the organization by establishing priorities, methods and strategies for implementation using data to both guide the process as well as monitor the result
• Analyzes failures, determines cause, determines responsibility, and initiates corrective action. Will develop and implement a root cause and corrective action system
• Leverages the efforts of the inspection and manufacturing teams through process improvement tools to reduce variation in operation. The successful candidate will be a recognized expert for Structured Problem Solving, Process Controls tools required to drive the continuous improvement culture into the organization
• Reviews test procedures (functional, acceptance/qualification) for completeness with regard to technical content, test equipment and test data; provide assistance to inspection test stations. Participates in program and design reviews to assure that product quality objectives are met
• Maintain a Quality Management System in compliance with the FAA and EASA
• Serves as a point person during facility audits and FAA visits
We're always looking for talented people
Feel free to send us an email using the form below and we'll get back to you!